We offer the best in services
BOARDINGA white picket fence surrounds each individual cottage where your dog will eat and sleep. After breakfast, all guests are assigned to social groups in our indoor play rooms with potty breaks every hour in our yard. They will take a two hour nap in the middle of the day, after that, more socializing until dinner. Maintaining an appropriately active schedule helps ensure they each have a peaceful and restful night.
DAYCARELet your dog socialize, 7 days a week, in an atmosphere of fun and excitement or lounge contently watching the action! We have a 3,000 square foot play area where dogs can exercise and receive plenty of love and attention. After a busy day of care, your pet will look forward to relaxing on the couch with the family.
GROOMING/BATH/NAILSYour pet’s grooming service will include an all natural shampoo & conditioner, body massage, blow-dry, brushing, scissoring and/or clipper work, ear cleaning and nail trim. Anal glands are expressed if needed. Please call at least 3 weeks ahead to book a reservation with our groomers.
TRAININGPlease call us for the latest information on classes or for any other questions.
REQUIREMENTS and NOTICES
- All dogs must be 50lbs or under and 18" or shorter from the shoulders down.
- Request for a reservation is not confirmed until we send out a formal confirmation through e-mail.
- All dogs must be brought into our building with a leash attached at all times.
- All dogs must have a collar with their name and phone number on it.
- We can take reservations for boarding and daycare only within 6 months of date needed.
- Unfortunately, dogs that jump our 3' or 4' fences cannot stay in our facility.