REQUIREMENTS and NOTICES
- All dogs must be 50lbs or under and 18" or shorter from the shoulders down.
- All dogs must come in on a leash and wear a nametag.
- Must not be able to jump 4' fences.
- During the summer months all daycare dogs will not be in a cottage over the lunch hour, therefore we will be unable to give out any food. Please feed at least 1 hour before arriving so your dog is content.
ABOUT DAYCARE FOR YOUR DOG
Let your dog socialize, 7 days a week, in an atmosphere of fun and excitement or lounge contently watching the action! We have a 3,000 square foot play area where dogs can exercise and receive plenty of love and attention from our attentive staff. After a busy day of care, your pet will look forward to relaxing on the couch with the family!
Half Day Rate…$20 (Less than 5 hours) per day
* 10 half day passes $170 ($17/day)
* 25 half day passes $375 ($15/day)
Full Day Rate…(5 to 12 hours) $30 per day
* 10 day pass $270 ($27/day)
* 25 day pass $625 ($25/day)
All passes are good for one year.
Sibling Rate: 20% off second or third dog in same family.
For those dogs that are not up for socializing, but need a welcoming place to stay for the day, let them relax in one of our cottages. We will keep them well fed and get them out for potty breaks throughout the day. No more leaving your dog in a crate or in the house alone all day and wondering what you will find when you get home!
For your pet’s protection, and for the protection of others, we carefully evaluate all new clients on their first day here to ensure that they are well suited for socialized daycare. Requirements for daycare guest:
Must be spayed or neutered after 1 year of age.
Health requirements must be met (see below).
Must not be protective of toys or jump 4 foot fences.
HEALTH REQUIREMENTS FOR DAYCARE
We are fully dedicated to the clean, healthy well-being of your pet. While vaccinations do not offer 100% protection, we still require the following vaccines to attend:
* Distemper Booster (DHPP) (Distemper, Hepatitis, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus)
* A negative stool sample for puppies under 4 months
Although it is not required, we do also highly recommend the Canine Influenza and Leptospirosis Vaccine, monthly heartworm preventative and a monthly flea and tick regimen.
All Dogs must have current vaccinations prior to check-in. We cannot admit your pet without written verification from your veterinarian of updated vaccines. These can be emailed, faxed or brought in with you on the day of your pets stay.