REQUIREMENTS and NOTICES
- All dogs must be 50lbs or under and 18" or shorter from the shoulders down.
- All dogs must be up to date with vaccinations.
- All dogs must be people friendly.
Grooming available 7 days a week.
Please call to book your grooming appointment:
Fine Grooming $50 to $65
We use steel combs, high end blades for shaves, and professional scissors for precision cutting. All Fine Grooming includes hydromassage shampooing, conditioner, cage free blow dry, gentle brush out, pad trim, nail trim, ear cleaning, teeth brushing, sanitary rear & belly plus anal gland expression (if needed).
- Face, Feet and Fanny (w/out bath)
- Face Trim (w/out bath)
- Puppy Works for dogs 6 months and under (fine grooming with a slight trim)
- De-Matting Comb-out
*** Special Note ***
There are many variables involved in pet grooming, such as whether your pet has long or short hair and also, if the hair is matted and tangled. Therefore, there is no set pricing for fine grooming. Wee Little Paws Inn sets individual prices for each pet, largely based on the time required to complete the chosen service. Factors which determine the price of a service include: amount of scissor work, brushing, clipping, degree of matting, difficulty of the cut, disposition of the animal, drying time, length of hair, and size of pet. Groomer will remove or untangle unhealthy mats, but may charge extra for severe cases. We will be happy to quote you a price range and we invite your inquiries.
Baths and A La Carte Options
Hydromassage shampooing, conditioner, cage free blow dry, gentle brush out and gland expression (if needed)
Same as above with mani/pedi, ear cleaning and gland expression (if needed)
Includes a special shampoo for shedders, followed by Deluxe Bath and 15 minute session of brushing
Address the issue of allergies, bacterial infections, fungal infections, hair-regrowth and itchy pet problems.
OTHER OPTIONS TO CONSIDER
- Hot Oil Treatment (during bath)
- Flea OR Skunk Shampoo
- Plaq Clnz Treatment (cuts back on tartar & plaque buildup)
- Nail Filing (Trim + File)
- Extended Stay (up to 5 hours of social time before +/or after grooming)
- Gland Expression (only charged if needed)
- Ear Cleaning
- Ear Cleaning and Plucking
- Blueberry Facial (helps lighten tear stains)
- Tooth Brushing
- Pick 3 Winner - Any three of the following items (gland expression, ear cleaning, ear cleaning and plucking, blueberry facial, tooth brushing, mani/pedi)
HEALTH REQUIREMENTS FOR BOARDING
We are fully dedicated to the clean, healthy well-being of your pet. While vaccinations do not offer 100% protection, we still require the following vaccines to attend:
* Distemper Booster (DHPP) (Distemper, Hepatitis, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus)
* A negative stool sample for puppies under 4 months of age
* Although it is not required, we do also highly recommend the Canine Influenza and Leptospirosis Vaccine, monthly heartworm preventative and a monthly flea and tick regimen.
All Dogs must have current vaccinations prior to check-in. We ask that you vaccinate your dog two weeks prior to your scheduled visit if vaccines are due. We cannot admit your pet without written verification from your veterinarian of updated vaccines. These can be emailed, faxed or brought in with you on the day of your pets stay.